Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome to the Swan Creek Candle Internet Shop!

Welcome to the new blog for Swan Creek Candle online shoppers! With all of the great feedback that we've been getting via phone and email from all of you loyal Swan Creek online shoppers, we thought we would offer you a new way of sharing!

Let us know which fragrances you love, which fragrances you miss (a future possibility for the Fragrance of the Month!), and maybe even what you would like to see from our website in the future! Also, for those of you curious about fragrances that you haven't tried, this may be a great way to find out what your fellow shoppers have enjoyed.

I personally love the Thai Pear and Wild Meadows fragrances that we just introduced this Spring. The Thai Pear is oh so sweet and delicious, a perfect fragrance to fill the kitchen with the aroma of ripe summer fruit. And although I am not typically a floral person, I love Wild Meadows. I would definitely recommend trying out this scent.

And it looks like a lot of our Outlet Store shoppers feel the same way. I recently went to the Manager's Meeting at our Perry Michigan Outlet Store, and all of the managers mentioned that they were having a hard time keeping those fragrances on the shelves!

So, feel free to post your thoughts - we look forward to reading them!

Shelley, Internet Shop ManagerItalic

7 comments:

jxadkins said...

Swan Creek is the ONLY brand of candles I buy. Not only do I love them, but it is SO nice when someone walks into my house and says" You're house always smells so good!" Nothing better than that. I really can't choose a favorite, it seems that every time I go into the store I find a new scent that is my new favorite. Keep the new ones coming.

My Home And Garden said...

I sell Swan Creek Candles and have been doing so for 2 years now. I've got to tell you they are incredible candles! My Home And Garden.net We're located in High Springs Florida. Stop in our website to see the candles I currently have in stock! No ship fees to anyone within a 50 mile radius!

MicheleK said...

The Gingerbread cannot be beat. I always make a point of visiting a store if I am within an hours drive! It's a family tradition now to buy a holiday ornament each Christmas going to a store is an experience.

Jessica said...

I LOVE Swan Creek Candles and your accessory pieces! You're prices are very, very competitive too! I'm lucky, I'm only 1/2 hr. driving distance to Swanton and Dundee! Yippee, more candles for me! I WOULD SUGGEST that you bring back "Lemoncello & Red Currant" that was my FAVORITE! Thanks!

PinkSugar said...

forgot how to get into the candle program part of the website. I called corp. wholesale division and was given instruction on how to do so. It has been some time and I need help doing this. I would love to sell the candles and get on track before the winter holidays. Could someone contact me on how to do this? Best,PinkSugar(Stacey)

shirley said...

how can i order swan creek candles when you got to order with a credit card and i dont have one i got either paypal or checking ac.

Patti said...

My favorite candle scent is GINGERBREAD. I buy the 24 oz. jars in Walnut Creek, Oh. Unfortunately they are out of the Gingerbread and informed me it's likely they won't get any in until next fall!!! Whatever will I do?!!