Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I will be out of town next week and that Mary, another member of the Swan Creek Candle team, will be filling in. She will be here from 8:30am to 4:30pm Eastern Time on Friday, August 15th and from Monday, August 18th to Friday, August 22nd. She will be sure to do a great job filling your orders, but she would also greatly appreciate your patience.

Thanks so much!
Shelley
Internet Sales Manager
Swan Creek Candle Company

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just ordered some candles from you. I love love love swan creek candles. So much that they are the only candle I plan on buying for myself and for gifts.

The Buntens said...

I LOVE these candles. I am going to be talking about them on my blog this week, I love them so much. Especially this time of the year. The cinammon smells so good in my house.